Most recently, I needed to replace a rain gauge that failed due to age and weather. I saw the exact model advertised on Oregon Scientific at reduced cost, a sale!

I ordered it directly from the company, received an order number and the rain gauge arrived. Out of the box the rain gauge is not communicating any rain information to my receiving unit, I have two of these and it does not communicate with either. So, I filled out their on line form, used e-mail to contact them, and called their customer support number! I filled out their on-line support information twice to no avail!

I e-mailed them twice and there is no response! I called their customer support number at least 14 times and it is always busy! This company is apparently dumping some bad products on customers and hiding behind support options that do not work for the customer!!!

This may be a purposeful action on the part of this company as there are plenty of others dealing with this same issue!!! I have never, ever, in my 67 years of life, encountered a company with this type of customer support....where a customer can never communicate with customer support!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 29.

Comments

Had the exact same experience with my RMR221 that won't receive the atomic signal. Emailed twice and received no response.

Phone number goes to busy immediately after it rings once like it's disconnected. I have the extended warranty too.

Recently Discussed Reviews